Name a Tobacco you Dont like

Big T

I may have to add Corn Cob Pipe and a Button Nose to the list. I definitely don't hate it. It's a finely made aromatic with a great tin note. I'm just having a hard time getting the flavors that most others are getting. It's just rather bland tasting to me. I want to like it so I haven't given up. We'll see if a little time and changing up some pipes does anything.

Big T

I'm always surprised at how polarizing Royal Yacht is - it's just a topped virginia with a bit of heft - but it doesn't seem to inspire indifference. Agree re: Stonehaven.
Agreed about Royal Yacht. To my knowledge I've never smoked the Murray's version which I understand had a much healthier dose of the topping, which may be what many of the bad reviews are based on. I'm smoking a 12 year old Orlik version that I'm really enjoying. Perhaps the age has mellowed the topping as well. The topping is still there, but it's not overpowering. I find it to be a pleasant smoke with a pretty good nic punch, which I lie.

DannoH

Patron
Agreed about Royal Yacht. To my knowledge I've never smoked the Murray's version which I understand had a much healthier dose of the topping, which may be what many of the bad reviews are based on. I'm smoking a 12 year old Orlik version that I'm really enjoying. Perhaps the age has mellowed the topping as well. The topping is still there, but it's not overpowering. I find it to be a pleasant smoke with a pretty good nic punch, which I lie.
I find the Murrays version superior. It's punchier and yes, has a more pronounced topping.

Pipepunk

So far for me I haven’t hated anything I have tried. I have a least favorite so far and that was half and half. I can smoke it. Just not my favorite.
I like it better since they revamped it a few years back

I'm always surprised at how polarizing Royal Yacht is - it's just a topped virginia with a bit of heft - but it doesn't seem to inspire indifference. Agree re: Stonehaven.
Love Stonehaven but hate royal yuck

I guess I was also disappointed it wasn't cube cut anymore but I guess everything changes.
I smoke Pegasus on occasion but I have to be prepared for its oomph or strength

StevieB

You haven't got any lying around have you Stevie? .. I never got to try that one before it went away

Mighty popular in this parish that one :)
Nah, I only bought 50g when I saw it; smoked a quarter, binned the rest! I don't get on well with too heavy a floral flavour! Sorry, if I had some you could have had it, happily, wouldn't want that toxicity in me house :roflmao: