Name a Tobacco you Dont like

Rotherdale

Pelargonium Graveolēns Et Sāpō
Patron
Nah, I only bought 50g when I saw it; smoked a quarter, binned the rest! I don't get on well with too heavy a floral flavour! Sorry, if I had some you could have had it, happily, wouldn't want that toxicity in me house :roflmao:
Not a Lakeland fan then :bigyellowgrin: .. not much point asking if you've any old Condor lying around either then (old enough to be the Irish stuff that is) :whistling:

sablebrush52

Without a doubt it's Germain's version of Balkan Sobranie. I used to smoke the stuff back in the 1970's and loved it. So when I read that Germain's was bringing it back I bought a stack of tins. It tastes like gasoline infused puppy farts to me. I can't finish more than a puff or two before experiencing an overwhelming urge to chuck the pipe and contents into the nearest incinerator. I decided to give it a few years and try again. Yecch! Gave the remainder away.

Chico

Without a doubt it's Germain's version of Balkan Sobranie. I used to smoke the stuff back in the 1970's and loved it. So when I read that Germain's was bringing it back I bought a stack of tins. It tastes like gasoline infused puppy farts to me. I can't finish more than a puff or two before experiencing an overwhelming urge to chuck the pipe and contents into the nearest incinerator. I decided to give it a few years and try again. Yecch! Gave the remainder away.
If you hadn't come to it with the expectations and memories of the Sobranie of old, do you think that would have made a difference? I mean, does it mostly suck for not being BS or just because it sucks anyway? It's one I still haven't tried.

Mpugh777

Yep, that’s me. Smoked of few bowls, just kinda “meh.” It’s in a jar on a shelf.

I have to agree on the C&D blends...not sure what it is about them that I do not enjoy, but is something.
I think most C&D blends need some air, jarring, and aging for a few months.

I’ve said this before, but I find F&T Golden Mixture (even after some aging) to be like licking an ashtray.

dmkerr

No fiddle sticks left to give
Staff member
There were only 2 blends that were so godawful nasty that i couldnt smoke enough of to write a review. Couldnt get past 5 puffs. Sutliff Creme Brulee and Paladin Black Cherry. They make Mixture 79 seem good. I'd rather smoke a pound of a D&R blend than a puff of either, and i'd rather lick an old cigarette butt than smoke a D&R blend.