New gawith/sam gawith blends

Ernie Q

Sales
The answer is probably "I have no clue yet", but I'm still going to page @Ernie Q for his opinion as to whether or not we'll see these stateside, when, and especially if WCC may be offering.
Ok, so I've contacted mt Rep and they are not taking orders yet. He's going to stop in on Thursday after meeting with his bosses and give me whatever info he has at that point. The anser is, yes I am going to order but no I have no idea how much we will get...it could be allotted.
I also asked him to get me a definitive answer on the fate Kendal Plug. Will update here when I know more.
E.

snappy

Ok, so I've contacted mt Rep and they are not taking orders yet. He's going to stop in on Thursday after meeting with his bosses and give me whatever info he has at that point. The anser is, yes I am going to order but no I have no idea how much we will get...it could be allotted.
I also asked him to get me a definitive answer on the fate Kendal Plug. Will update here when I know more.
E.
Even tick-bitten the man is a star!! :cool:

jpberg

The Worst Thing about the Internet
Staff member
Sales
E.
Ernie, baby, if I ever meant anything to you, you’ll ask about Rose Geranium Plug. Best thing I ever smoked. Full stop.
@snake @psquared

headrott

E.
Thanks for remembering about Kendal Plug Ernie. AND for finding out about these new SG/GH blends.

craig

Ernie, baby, if I ever meant anything to you, you’ll ask about Rose Geranium Plug. Best thing I ever smoked. Full stop.
@snake @psquared
Sounds interesting but I would of loved to try ennerdale plug and see that make a comeback.
On a personal note for a reunion series I think I would of liked to have seen some of their classics come back that got discontinued ie ennerdale plug, rise geranium plug etc.
But that's just me.