What's new

New York/NJ Pipe Show

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be honest, i have not found a lot of information regarding the show except the date and time. I plan to take the train in for it.
Allow for lots of extra time. Post-9/11 security at the airport has essentially forbidden you to walk anywhere.

When you get off the train at Newark Airport, you can see the Wyndham. But if you try to walk there, you will be arrested.

Instead, you have to take the special Newark Airtrain to a separate place, and then wait fifteen minutes for a hotel shuttle to come get you, and then wait for the shuttle to drive you through six on/off ramps before you arrive back at the hotel, which was a five minute walk from where you get off.

Honestly, if time is a concern, I would get off at Newark Penn Station, and take a cab to the hotel. It'll cost you a few bucks but it's much faster than dealing with the airtran + shuttle mess.

CrazyIvan779

Allow for lots of extra time. Post-9/11 security at the airport has essentially forbidden you to walk anywhere.

When you get off the train at Newark Airport, you can see the Wyndham. But if you try to walk there, you will be arrested.

Instead, you have to take the special Newark Airtrain to a separate place, and then wait fifteen minutes for a hotel shuttle to come get you, and then wait for the shuttle to drive you through six on/off ramps before you arrive back at the hotel, which was a five minute walk from where you get off.

Honestly, if time is a concern, I would get off at Newark Penn Station, and take a cab to the hotel. It'll cost you a few bucks but it's much faster than dealing with the airtran + shuttle mess.
Wow. I had no idea it was that strict. Thank you for the heads up!