Nic Sick?

psquared

DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...
Patron
Around 11 this morning I was on my fourth bowl, lord knows how many coffees, and an empty stomach.
I took a swig of coffee, and drew on my pipe and said “that’s a logical stopping point”.
I was saturated, if you will.
For those who wish to push the boundaries, I suggest giving a go of what I like to refer to as @Danny ’s Devil’s Triangle.

1. Big ol honkin’ bowl of Dark Flake/ Plug.
2. A giant mug of FU builders tea (preferably Yorkshire Gold but Ty-phoo Extra Strong will do).
3. Snuff TPS Madras till yer head explodes.

Oh, and on an empty stomach is a must.
As legendary as Jon´s tolerance for nicotine is, I was there to witness the champ go down after taunting the Type 22...

MakDragon

Optimistic Curmudgeon
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Yes. Quite frankly, if you don’t get the spinners once a day you’re not smoking enough of the right stuff.
That should be on a
:roflmao:
To be fair, I don’t particularly like getting spinners or “buzzed”, but that right there is funny.
Spinners! I have a new word to use!!!!

MakDragon

Optimistic Curmudgeon
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Never had the spinners with pipe tobacco. Had a few close calls with some cigars especially the LFD triple ligueros.

I had heard of the nic-sic thing from my brother in law but never experienced it. He told me it can happen in random cigars that are normally benign.
So I ordered some Gurkha Anniversary cigars in the glass tubes. I had 5 of them. My brother and I had one each one afternoon and they were amazing! Light, flavorful and mild.
Then one day I had another on the patio by myself. I got half way through it and thought I was going to die. Head spun, stomach told me that it hated me. NOT a good experience.

MasterJoda

Never had the spinners with pipe tobacco. Had a few close calls with some cigars especially the LFD triple ligueros.

I had heard of the nic-sic thing from my brother in law but never experienced it. He told me it can happen in random cigars that are normally benign.
So I ordered some Gurkha Anniversary cigars in the glass tubes. I had 5 of them. My brother and I had one each one afternoon and they were amazing! Light, flavorful and mild.
Then one day I had another on the patio by myself. I got half way through it and thought I was going to die. Head spun, stomach told me that it hated me. NOT a good experience.
So the moral of the story is, just because Bayou Morning did this to me that time, it doesn’t mean it will every time?