What's new

Noob help

Sir Saartan

The Tan Saarlander
Just tried the Presbyterian in my cob and wow this is really good! Lots of flavor throughout the bowl. I can definitely see myself smoking this and other similar baccys.
It's great to see it didn't take you long... tongue bite is a pita, but if you don't get any flavor from smoking your pipes, what's the point?
So I'm glad you're enjoying your pipes. keep at it and don't hesitate to ask further questions.

Wjugolfer99

It's great to see it didn't take you long... tongue bite is a pita, but if you don't get any flavor from smoking your pipes, what's the point?
So I'm glad you're enjoying your pipes. keep at it and don't hesitate to ask further questions.
I agree I haven’t had too bad of tongue bite yet as I move my pipe around a good bit but again I don’t think I’ve had a baccy that bites bad yet.

Sir Saartan

The Tan Saarlander
I agree I haven’t had too bad of tongue bite yet as I move my pipe around a good bit but again I don’t think I’ve had a baccy that bites bad yet.
I think you listening a lot to the great advice given by our old codgers here has been an important part.
It seems to me like you're picking up easily what we're trying to say, and are able to learn from that quite
quickly.

Any tobacco can bite, if treated the wrong way. too wet? smoking too hot?
it seems like you understand quite well what people are referring to in their posts. So I'd say it's more
like you're picking up things fast rather than just being lucky with your tobacco purchases. Keep at it and
enjoy.

Wjugolfer99

I think you listening a lot to the great advice given by our old codgers here has been an important part.
It seems to me like you're picking up easily what we're trying to say, and are able to learn from that quite
quickly.

Any tobacco can bite, if treated the wrong way. too wet? smoking too hot?
it seems like you understand quite well what people are referring to in their posts. So I'd say it's more
like you're picking up things fast rather than just being lucky with your tobacco purchases. Keep at it and
enjoy.
Thank you I’m a pretty fast learner lol