November 2022 Snuff picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampWeed

Black Twist & Black Beer
Patron
Sales
I had a triple sniff of cheetah for punch, moro moro for flavor and Kendal silky dark for that earthy finish.

I didn't like the odor of the silly dark at first; got some ammonia which turned me off, but after I had some... Wow this is a really nice blend! Earthy, woodsy (like wet leaves underfoot). Really nice.

I'm going to get some more right now!

mongo

Since tree sales are going on, I also bring a “snuff bag” full of a variety of options. I have one main guy that I corrupted last year at sales, and we have been hitting it pretty hard the last couple of nights. Tonight we hit mainly Viking ISS and Viking Dark with an Aztec chaser. I did introduce him to @Darrin ‘s Sucker Punch last night too.

SwampWeed

Black Twist & Black Beer
Patron
Sales
Since tree sales are going on, I also bring a “snuff bag” full of a variety of options. I have one main guy that I corrupted last year at sales, and we have been hitting it pretty hard the last couple of nights. Tonight we hit mainly Viking ISS and Viking Dark with an Aztec chaser. I did introduce him to @Darrin ‘s Sucker Punch last night too.
I guess being known as the snuff bag guy is better than being the douche bag...

SwampWeed

Black Twist & Black Beer
Patron
Sales
SNUV Rusty trombone. I can't decide if I like this blend. It reminds me of Paan (Indian mouth freshener). Which is an acquired taste for sure. It's got a nice kick tho, so I'll stick with it.

It's supposed to be unflavored... I don't believe it haha. Maybe unadulterated rustica is actually flowery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom