P&C does it again!

Walkman

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Silver? Bronze is as deep as I've ever gone.
I'm gold.
 Puffy
 wfe

N80

Could we all just get rid of our leaf blowers?
Sales
Order arrived today, 4 days from the time I placed the order which is pretty quick. Unfortunately the order was incomplete. All of the items are on the packing slip but the two tins of Hearth & Home Marquee Black House 10th Anniversary (the two most expensive items) are not there. I have sent in a support request. Waiting to hear back.

Greenbriar

Order arrived today, 4 days from the time I placed the order which is pretty quick. Unfortunately the order was incomplete. All of the items are on the packing slip but the two tins of Hearth & Home Marquee Black House 10th Anniversary (the two most expensive items) are not there. I have sent in a support request. Waiting to hear back.
Fortunately I kept it simple with 8oz of cube cut… it got to me fine!

try not to confuse those folks at p&c

N80

Sales
I will just add that the quality of produce here is freakin' unbelievable compared to what you get in most of North America (and yes, that includes Whole Paycheck).

Re-reading this whole thread as I await for P&C to reply to my support request. How they handle this will depend on whether I continue to do business with them.

But as for produce in the U.S., it just depends on where and when you get it. I'm a produce snob. I get my produce from a local farm. Its a big operation. Not exactly mom & pop but still owned by a local family. They have a CSA program (community supported agriculture). You get a box of produce every week. Different sizes for different prices. You get what is in season and fresh. They give you an idea of what you'll get but you never know until you open the box. Quality is top notch. Every time. And if something isn't right you tell them next week and they fix it. All comes from less than 15 miles from my house.

Of course this doesn't solve the issue when you need a specific thing. Then we go to the grocery store that has the best produce and selection. If something is bad we let them know. Stuff like fennel (not grown around here) is expensive. I don't mind paying for good produce though especially if it is something I only use occasionally....like fennel.

We also have a small local farmer's market with good stuff and a huge farmer's market in the large city near me.

My point being, we can get world class produce here (at least in the part of the U.S. where I live. You just have to look.

As for buying a tomato at Walmart. No.

N80

Sales
I've sent in a customer support request three times now. Each time it says there are no support correspondences in my account and even though it says someone will contact me, no one has. Not even an email to say the request was received. I guess I'm going to have to call them and I really do not have time to spend waiting on hold. I'm about ready to give up on the $30 worth that they shorted me.

If I do I will never shop with them again.

And will happily pile on whenever there is a P&C bash.

N80

Sales
Just got off the phone with P&C. Did not wait very long on hold. Nice lady said she'd send the missing items. Said to keep the box the original shipment came in in case the shipper wanted to investigate. Not sure what that's all about. Not sure I have the box either.

Anyway, if the missing items come fairly promptly I'll be satisfied but will probably look at other retailers as well.

Unfortunately the tobacco selection at the local tobacco shop is close to zero. And nothing bulk.