P&C does it again!

N80

Could we all just get rid of our leaf blowers?
Sales
I put the support call in on Tuesday and my two tins of Black House 10th Anniversary arrived this morning which is quick.

So, to summarize:

+ Really quick shipping of initial order
- Order incomplete
- No response to multiple service requests on line
+Fairly short hold time on support call. Nice helpful lady
+Super fast shipping to complete the order. Problem solved

Not the ideal experience. They seem to have some issues. But they seem to be trying. Just like everyone else they are probably having a hard time getting competent employees.

So, I will not write them off and will continue to do business with them but will probably look at other options as well.

Russ H.

Mr. Fruity Pebbles
Sales
I’ve had nothing but great service from them. I deal with the public everyday so I’m kind of a prick about the demands people put on service providers. In all aspects of getting something shipped there are employees who care and those that don’t. I speak wuite often to my carriers and they’ll tell you that they are trying to do a good job but are short handed and some of the newer staff are either not up to speed yet and some never will be. Lately my carrier has been doing a great job, and I let her know it.

Yakster

Patron
Yep, most people talk about their bad experiences, not much to say when things go right. I can count on one hand the times I've had a support call from a customer without a problem. Not to say that there aren't problems or room for improvement. Picking up the telephone and making a voice call still seems to work, but seems to be a lost art these days.

W.R.Tuggle

I can't handle the new excise taxes added to my tobacco purchases living in PA. I now avoid P&C and shop anywhere else I can.

N80

Could we all just get rid of our leaf blowers?
Sales
Picking up the telephone and making a voice call still seems to work, but seems to be a lost art these days.
Yes, but that cuts both ways. How much time do most of us have to sit and listen to 1970's elevator music for 30 minutes and hear a recording tell us "Your call is important to us" every 30 seconds only to finally have the phone answered by someone who does not speak the language and has no idea how to solve your problem?

Top Bottom