Peacock and a bag of moss

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
So, he asks me if there's anything I'd like from Portland. We chat about it, cheese, beer, salmon and crab, but I specifically asked for some moss. Like, moss on the roof, sidewalks, for my orchids. That wasn't enough for him to send, so he blew me away! All kinds of goodies, and snuff to pack for days!

It won't load my picture, says to ask an administrator about the error. :confused:

Anyway, coffee beans, chocolate, toffee, and snuff. I'll be sending a bunch of this in the box pass. Oh, there was some moss as well. Very nice! Thanks Sir! Bravo!

Peacock

Resident Hipster
Patron
So, he asks me if there's anything I'd like from Portland. We chat about it, cheese, beer, salmon and crab, but I specifically asked for some moss. Like, moss on the roof, sidewalks, for my orchids. That wasn't enough for him to send, so he blew me away! All kinds of goodies, and snuff to pack for days!

It won't load my picture, says to ask an administrator about the error. :confused:

Anyway, coffee beans, chocolate, toffee, and snuff. I'll be sending a bunch of this in the box pass. Oh, there was some moss as well. Very nice! Thanks Sir! Bravo!
Coffee is a blonde roast that'll give you a nice caffeine kick and the rest of the stuff is just because I don't have any cool pipes or tobacco to share. I looked at Moe's Clam Chowder since they ship it now, but it's crazy what they want for 2-day shipping to the middle of nowhere. Also turns out uni and raw fish don't ship all that well... Enjoy Ozzie!

SmokeRings

Coffee is a blonde roast that'll give you a nice caffeine kick and the rest of the stuff is just because I don't have any cool pipes or tobacco to share. I looked at Moe's Clam Chowder since they ship it now, but it's crazy what they want for 2-day shipping to the middle of nowhere. Also turns out uni and raw fish don't ship all that well... Enjoy Ozzie!
Moe's is great stuff, haven't had that in years since my old man took me when I was on leave years ago, well done.