Pegasus

JustScott

There have been OOS's on lots of different C&D blends in the last couple years, and things have been OOS for longer than usual. Almost all the Runowski burley bulks were OOS for several months, along with multiple cigar leaf blends and some of the perique blends. I just chalked it up to COVID staffing and lots of "limited edition" and "small batch" stuff coming out. Everything came back in stock a few months ago, but now Pegasus is OOS. There's probably a batch coming soon, with everyone OOS. Get on the email list for a restock notice at SP, it will probably hit there first.

Titus13

There have been OOS's on lots of different C&D blends in the last couple years, and things have been OOS for longer than usual. Almost all the Runowski burley bulks were OOS for several months, along with multiple cigar leaf blends and some of the perique blends. I just chalked it up to COVID staffing and lots of "limited edition" and "small batch" stuff coming out. Everything came back in stock a few months ago, but now Pegasus is OOS. There's probably a batch coming soon, with everyone OOS. Get on the email list for a restock notice at SP, it will probably hit there first.
Thanks I already did