PipePastor on Youtube

PlanxtyPipes

I'm posting this in tribute to someone who was an inspiration to me as a man and as a pipe smoker. Peter Bertolero, who some of you may have stumbled across on the Youtube channel "PipePastor", passed away on Friday October 11, 2019. I don't believe he was a member here, but several years ago he was fairly active in the YouTube Pipe Community and I'm pretty sure I remember seeing him mentioned by a few people on the old PSF as a channel that they watched. I just thought I'd mention him in case any of you were fans like I was. RIP Pete...I'll miss watching your videos and chatting with you now and again.

CrazyIvan779

I'm posting this in tribute to someone who was an inspiration to me as a man and as a pipe smoker. Peter Bertolero, who some of you may have stumbled across on the Youtube channel "PipePastor", passed away on Friday October 11, 2019. I don't believe he was a member here, but several years ago he was fairly active in the YouTube Pipe Community and I'm pretty sure I remember seeing him mentioned by a few people on the old PSF as a channel that they watched. I just thought I'd mention him in case any of you were fans like I was. RIP Pete...I'll miss watching your videos and chatting with you now and again.
Oh no...inremember his channel. Was he in bad health? I didn't think he was that old.

PlanxtyPipes

Oh no...inremember his channel. Was he in bad health? I didn't think he was that old.
He had heart problems. I know he had heart bypass surgery a few years ago and was pretty open anout dealing with "pump head" ever since. I think he was about 65. He apparently was having trouble breathing, called an ambulance, and passed on the way to the hospital due to a heart attack.