Pipes and Tobacco Magazine

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
There was a site from the publishing company of P&T Magazine that sold back issues during the magazine's run and even maybe a year or so after they quit publishing P&T. But, unfortunately, that site eventually went away and I don't believe you can find them anymore except through resellers like private individuals.

There is also no database of their articles published electronically anywhere online that I am aware of.

Hopefully, someone will chime in to show I am wrong. I would be pleased to know I can still have access to either back issues or online articles.

MLC

Foggy Fogey.
These are the only ones that I know of that are available to read or download for free. I have about a third of all the issues available and would love to complete the set.

AWESOME LINK!

Archive.org is the best!

One of my faves there is an 1897 issue of Chemist & Druggist with a very cool Singleton & Cole supplement...

PurpleRow

AWESOME LINK!

Archive.org is the best!

One of my faves there is an 1897 issue of Chemist & Druggist with a very cool Singleton & Cole supplement...

Randomly came across this auction for some older tobacco paraphernalia. Not sure this is the best thread for it but in any case:

Top Bottom