Pipes for Veterans

Christopher.Lunting

Very cool indeed @Christopher.Lunting, good for you sir! How does this work? Do you give directly or send to an organization? Have you brought some of these brave people to the forum?
Great questions. So far I have given away 3 in person. I always suggest PSD in high hopes. So far I have contacted the legion and the police association. They expressed interest, however with the covid 19 epidemic in its current state. It is hard to pass things along. I am relying upon word of mouth right now.

SmokeRings

Patron
Great questions. So far I have given away 3 in person. I always suggest PSD in high hopes. So far I have contacted the legion and the police association. They expressed interest, however with the covid 19 epidemic in its current state. It is hard to pass things along. I am relying upon word of mouth right now.
It may be worth your time to look into various unit associations (Like the Blue Spaders, Rakkasan, etc) and the VFW posts in your area, alternatively there is always the option of getting in touch with various branches more directly through a recruiting station who can point you to a more nationwide solution if you want to get that ambitious

Christopher.Lunting

It may be worth your time to look into various unit associations (Like the Blue Spaders, Rakkasan, etc) and the VFW posts in your area, alternatively there is always the option of getting in touch with various branches more directly through a recruiting station who can point you to a more nationwide solution if you want to get that ambitious
Thank you very much for the information. I will look into it when I get a chance.

Christopher.Lunting

Sorry everyone I had to take a break.

Currently using q tips to get the debris out of the pot. Then I will be give it the salt and alcohol treatment while I start on the stem.

Thank you all for your kind wishes.
Thank you all for your offers.
Thank you everyone who has served in order to preserve my freedom.

Attachments

• 16204067029402861730964424731827.jpg
    16204067029402861730964424731827.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 16204067373728327546497497491271.jpg
    16204067373728327546497497491271.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 7

Sterling

This is a really cool idea. Reach out to the local Veteran Service Organizations (VSO). Examples are VFW, American Legion, Fleet Reserve Association and so on. Avoid reaching out to the VA Hospital System, those campuses are all non smoking now, not too sure how Pipes for Vets will accepted there.