What's new

PLEASE READ--My Wife

Sorringowl

Pretty much as free as a bird.
Sales
@Russ H. my friend, you are a gentleman of the highest honor. And, as they say, behind every good man, is a good woman. So, I can imagine that your beloved Peggy would be the exact complement to you and so, I'm sure she is one for the ages. My wife and I are sending blessings to you and your family and our sincerest condolences to you.

How lucky are we, as men, human beings, to have such gracious creatures in our lives, to hold our hand, and take the journey along with us in this life; to see us through thick and thin, and overlook our faults and foibles? We are nothing but filled with grace, my friend. And that is what I wish for you now, continued grace and peace for you both.

You are in our thoughts and prayers and I know that all of us here, at PSD, are here for you.

Russ H.

Patron-Fight The Good Fight
Patron
I would like to take the time to say thank you to all for the prayers, and thoughts. I have decided that what i need most is to keep active--as much as time allows--on this forum in which I love.
There are so many great, and wonderful people here, and being here helps me.
Thanks to a pretty great guy here on this forum who has in a very subtle way gave me a little kick in the butt in which i needed to let me know--the last thing I need to do is not keep active, and in touch with all thge great folks here at PSD.
All of you folks are just great people, and thanks for keeping me in your thoughts, and prayers---and putting up with me.:bigyellowgrin:

Bees

Russ,

You are a diamond and not set alone, you are a diamond set in a cluster of many, we feel your loss and know how you are coping. You give me encouragement and I thank you for your open and honest thoughts about your life. If you ever want anything and I can do it. Ask, otherwise be reassured you are in my thoughts and I hope you are reassured that there is support here, friendliness and helpful coexistence. Take care.

Russ H.

Patron-Fight The Good Fight
Patron
I wanted to stop by, and say, and give a great big thank you to all the wonderful, and kind folks here at PSD.
A giant thank you for the flowers sent for the funeral, and all the many kind thoughts, prayers, and just all around friendship.
You all have touched our families hearts in a very deep, and special way.
May God richly bless each, and everyone here at PSD.
Thank you all so very much.