What's new

Post a picture of you smoking your favorite pipe

craig

Nivver mind the "Hee Haw" .. the 'Elf n Safety folks in Jolly Old would have dizzy fits - far too much of a snag hazard

I've always favoured the one-piece coverall myself, known around these parts as a boiler suit

there's a guy lives by me, he has worn the same boiler suit, donkey jacket, beanie hat and work boots for the last 20 years....also he has a big moustache.....he's living proof super Mario isn't Italian at all but a lanky northerner who smokes golden virginia roll ups and potters about on an old Raleigh bicycle.

Ol Brokedik

there's a guy lives by me, he has worn the same boiler suit, donkey jacket, beanie hat and work boots for the last 20 years....also he has a big moustache.....he's living proof super Mario isn't Italian at all but a lanky northerner who smokes golden virginia roll ups and potters about on an old Raleigh bicycle.
This is very good, craig! I am amused.

Thank's.
Ol Brokedik.

Kiowapipe

Needs to think of a clever custom title
Patron

Kiowapipe

Needs to think of a clever custom title
Patron
I've seen pics of him with his pipes a zillion times, but I guess I never really thought about this before- did other people smoke pipes like that at the time, or was he the only one?? Using damn near a whole cob, then sticking it on a 10" stem... Don't remember seeing it anywhere else. Seems unwieldy 🙄