PSD 2019 Pipe of the Year Selection Poll (Radice)

Which Radice POY Option Do You Prefer?

• Option 1: Radice Rind Billiard with "colorful wooden band."

Votes: 78 50.3%
  • Option 2: Radice Rind Billiard with 3-knuckle "faux-bamboo" shank.

Votes: 77 49.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tipofthelake

Have you ever seen the rain?
On second thought, I feel like I would be caving to the shamboo ruffians.
Ima stick with the hippie band.
Slander! Sir, we are not ruffians. Truly the famboo party is about the admiration of the artifice of man as he works with his hand and hard earned talents to replicate the perfection of nature, rather than the allowing our eyes to be tempted and our imaginations caught by a flash of pretty colors.

Terminus

Drink Water, Walk It Off
Patron
Slander! Sir, we are not ruffians. Truly the famboo party is about the admiration of the artifice of man as he works with his hand and hard earned talents to replicate the perfection of nature, rather than the allowing our eyes to be tempted and our imaginations caught by a flash of pretty colors.
Indeed, both gainfully employed and shaven as well.

tipofthelake

Have you ever seen the rain?
Indeed, both gainfully employed and shaven as well.
Well, we cover a broad spectrum of the shaving community, and while I hope that all are either gainfully employed or happily retired, we are also a party of inclusion. Even as we grapple with our hippie opponents in written words we look forward to the day when we can offer them a fill of tobacco for their tye died pipes, tilt a beverage, and talk of peace and community.

Terminus

Drink Water, Walk It Off
Patron
Well, we cover a broad spectrum of the shaving community, and while I hope that all are either gainfully employed or happily retired, we are also a party of inclusion. Even as we grapple with our hippie opponents in written words we look forward to the day when we can offer them a fill of tobacco for their tye died pipes, tilt a beverage, and talk of peace and community.
Wait a minute, is that a whole foods receipt stuck to the bottom of your ber..kin.....stocks.......Mother of God. Interloper!