What's new

PSD 2019 Pipe of the Year Selection Poll (Radice)

Which Radice POY Option Do You Prefer?

• Option 1: Radice Rind Billiard with "colorful wooden band."

Votes: 78 50.3%
  • Option 2: Radice Rind Billiard with 3-knuckle "faux-bamboo" shank.

Votes: 77 49.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldA2Piper

GO BLUE!
Patron
This is not a cheerleading post, it's an attempt to have those sitting on the fence about ordering a pipe to get off the fence.
I have ordered a POY every year except the very first where Doug made the cobs.
Through the years, if I had a dollar for everybody who wanted one regretted not getting one, I would be able to buy a few of this year's POY.
I COMPLETELY understand if it is a financial situation. I was on the fence with the Altinok pipe that year because it was a bit out of my Money Wheel House. But I am glad I did. This year is the same, but I gotta go with the Savinelli, oops, Radice.........
That's why you see the past POY's snatched up pretty quick when somebody posts one here for sale.
I second this. I found out about PSF is early 2014 so I missed out on Doug’s cob and the 2013 Kaywoodie (ugh!). I have purchased a POY every year since and enjoy them all, especially the 2015 Altinok which was too pricey for me at the time.

P.S. if anyone wants to sell their 2013 Kaywoodie I will buy it. I won’t hold my breath for a response.

Deadfrog

Wyrd bið ful aræd.
Sales

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
I hate to break up the cluster.. but, is there any schedule when orders will close? Will Radice wait or are they working on orders as they receive them? Just hoping the POY doesn't collapse into itself.
They are already working on our pipes as shown in the photos I posted one page back. There is no risk of a "collapse"- whatever that was supposed to mean.

The ordering window will be open until we hit 100 pipes as has been stated repeatedly.

Last edited: