What's new

PSD 2019 Pipe of the Year Selection Poll (Radice)

Which Radice POY Option Do You Prefer?

• Option 1: Radice Rind Billiard with "colorful wooden band."

Votes: 78 50.3%
  • Option 2: Radice Rind Billiard with 3-knuckle "faux-bamboo" shank.

Votes: 77 49.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tipofthelake

Fire in big hole, small hole in face--WalkinStick
Patron
Who should I contact about my POY? The workmanship is too good. The finish is better than expected. Cannot seem to smoke it because it is to perfect. Got an extra tamper that I did not order. Need to resolve this issue. Thanks ;)
Send it my way, I'll knock some of the nice off it and smoke the new out before sending it back for the price of postage.

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
Who should I contact about my POY? The workmanship is too good. The finish is better than expected. Cannot seem to smoke it because it is to perfect. Got an extra tamper that I did not order. Need to resolve this issue. Thanks ;)
Send it my way, I'll knock some of the nice off it and smoke the new out before sending it back for the price of postage.
You see folks this is why Tip is the PSFPOYBOT Head of Customer Relations & Human Resources (but definitely not Accounting after the last incident).
Problem Solver.

tipofthelake

Patron
Unless your post is a question about the POY or an update on your order it will likely be deleted. Please don't make this any harder on me.
Sorry, keep forgetting to check which thread I am responding to. Impulse control is on my list of things to work on, right after I check out these other 37 things that just caught my attention.

tipofthelake

Patron
I sent a thank you message to Radice this morning thanking them for their work and telling them that the pipe was beautiful. I just got a shouted thank you.
GOOD MORNING SIR. [Redacted] THANKS TO YOU GOOD SMOKED
CIAOOOO MARZIO
These guys are alright, I'd love to have a pipe with them. Great experience all around, and my thanks to the potybt and especially Spill for putting up with all of the shenanigans.

SmokeRings

I sent a thank you message to Radice this morning thanking them for their work and telling them that the pipe was beautiful. I just got a shouted thank you.
GOOD MORNING SIR. [Redacted] THANKS TO YOU GOOD SMOKED
CIAOOOO MARZIO
These guys are alright, I'd love to have a pipe with them. Great experience all around, and my thanks to the potybt and especially Spill for putting up with all of the shenanigans.
That actually would kind of be a neat thing to do, go smoke a Radice with these dudes, a cob with the MM gang etc...could be a bucket list