What's new

PSD 2019 POY

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
The PSD 2019 Pipe of the Year Brain Trust (PSD2019POYBT) is faithfully at work behind the scenes. We started making inquiries in November and have had a couple of promising responses thus far - deliberations and much communication are still needed before we will be ready to present you with any options. This year the Brain Trust team includes @MakDragon, @Kraken, and me. And I can tell you with absolute confidence that we are not getting a Bo Nordh smooth.

Last edited:

OldA2Piper

GO BLUE!
Patron
The PSD 2019 Pipe of the Year Brain Trust (PSD2019POYBT) is faithfully at work behind the scenes. We started making inquiries in October and have had a couple of promising responses thus far - deliberations and much communication are still needed before we will be ready to present you with any options. This year the Brain Trust team includes @MakDragon, @Kraken, and me. And I can tell you with absolute confidence that we are not getting a Bo Nordh smooth.
I was only kidding but go figure you guys are already well into the process. There is a reason this is my favorite forum on the interwebs thingy.

Teddy Jeavons

Leaf and Leaf
Sales
The PSD 2019 Pipe of the Year Brain Trust (PSD2019POYBT) is faithfully at work behind the scenes. We started making inquiries in October and have had a couple of promising responses thus far - deliberations and much communication are still needed before we will be ready to present you with any options. This year the Brain Trust team includes @MakDragon, @Kraken, and me. And I can tell you with absolute confidence that we are not getting a Bo Nordh smooth.
Dang. I had Bo Nordh smooths in the office pool. Sigh.

So there IS a chance of Michael Parks- excellent