What's new

PSD 2019 POY

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
I'll definitely vote Radice on this, but the "colorful wooden band" completely ruins Radice #1 for me. I'll vote Radice numero dos by default. The Boswell shapes aren't in my wheelhouse. I wonder how much shipping from Italy will run?
I’m not saying I don’t like the faux bamboo, but y’all know me. I like my weird colors.

Terminus

Drink Water, Walk It Off
Patron
I'll definitely vote Radice on this, but the "colorful wooden band" completely ruins Radice #1 for me. I'll vote Radice numero dos by default. The Boswell shapes aren't in my wheelhouse. I wonder how much shipping from Italy will run?
I have had some issues with Italian post. The last time several bricks of boellis Panama were *ahem* "lost". I would hate for a fine pipe to meet the same fate. However I will vote for both radice pipes and hope for the best.

MakDragon

Former PSF Wizard
Sales
Patron
PLEASE READ THIS!

I've been reading all the follow up posts and I have lost about 4 pints of blood biting my tongue. Not in a bad way, just because I have to remain neutral on the choice.
I believe we have really provided you with two great options. Either pipe presented is going to make me happier than a camel on hump day.

What I want to explain here is just a clarification on the Boswell's options. Please re-read Spill's description and THEN look at the pictures. As stated, J.M. will offer us one of the two options - smooth or their chip cut. The two pipes shown reflect that. The stem will be vulcanite.
The pictures are only supposed to be an example of what our pipes will look like and you will be able to choose at the time of ordering whether you want smooth or chip cut.

If the vote were held now, I'd have to wait until the very last second to cast the vote. I really don't know which one to pick.
I don't have a Radice and the ones presented are a sweet choice. The price also allows me to realistically have a Radice.
I have a few Boswell's pipes, including 2 nosewarmers. One I smoke often and it is a dandy! Looks much like the one in the picture we posted. The other is the one they made for me in memory of my beloved Golden Retriever. So having another would be certainly awesome too. Plus it would cost me less coin.
I think I shall post a pic of that pipe here.
Anyway, I wanted to be sure everybody knew the situation on the Boswell's.
Both great choices folks!

DSC07787.JPG