PSD 2020 Pipe of the Year Discussion

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
Trying not to derail, but now I want A bag full of JBCs...that’s Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers to the laity.

Anyone receive an invoice yet!?!?!
Last year Marzio always contacted me when a batch was finished; I havent received anything like that yet.

And regarding off topic posts-
That's going to happen and it's totally normal.
I just don't need to see three pages of bestiality jokes while having my morning coffee.

Last edited:

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
This will probably go completely ignored....:)

We may all already be aware that shipping is taking a bit extra time nowadays. Shipping companies are struggling with this shutdown as much as any other company.

It would be really really nice if we, as a group, are extra patient if the time between payment and delivery goes longer than last year. Once a pipe is shipped, it really is out of the control of Radice and @Spillproof.

Notow1

Sales

We may all already be aware that shipping is taking a bit extra time nowadays. Shipping companies are struggling with this shutdown as much as any other company.

It would be really really nice if we, as a group, are extra patient if the time between payment and delivery goes longer than last year. Once a pipe is shipped, it really is out of the control of Radice and @Spillproof.
Is this one of those jokes?
Norm

tipofthelake

Reputable source, posts found on the internet
Patron

I've already hounded the Radices and Spillproof so often that they blocked all my known emails, ignored a few I created specifically for asking, and I woke up next to a horse head with a note that read YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING WAKE UP NEXT TIME.
Honestly, I think I have been the model of patience, now if you'll excuse me I need to activate this new phone number...