PSD 2020 Pipe of the Year Discussion

I feel like these pipes are going to require smoking with a jaunty grin and I'm not sure if I am up to it. Pointers anyone?
Step one: buy a monocle, bowler hat, & one of those old school bicycles with the really big front wheel.
Step two: ride it around and shout the word "Capital" at everyone you meet.
Step three: Never take the POY out of your jib.
Or, if you're just taking about feeling cool, pretend that you are riding in an ' 85 Blazer, top off of course,(the Blazer's top, not your's) while blaring Magic Carpet Ride by Steppinwolf. Also, never extracting pipe from mouth.

tipofthelake

Reputable source, posts found on the internet
Patron
Step one: buy a monocle, bowler hat, & one of those old school bicycles with the really big front wheel.
Step two: ride it around and shout the word "Capital" at everyone you meet.
Step three: Never take the POY out of your jib.
Or, if you're just taking about feeling cool, pretend that you are riding in an ' 85 Blazer, top off of course,(the Blazer's top, not your's) while blaring Magic Carpet Ride by Steppinwolf. Also, never extracting pipe from mouth.
Man, I'm too old to adopt a new image so I'm going to have to leave the first one to @Peacock , but the second one might be doable.:unsure:

"NEXT WEEKEND I THINK TO START SHIPING THE FIRST PIPES. WHEN I AM READY, I SEND YOU AN EMAIL.

A BIG HUG TO YOU ALL PSD MEMBERS

HELLOOOOOOOOOO GOOD WEEKEND"
-Marzio Radice
Happy that they've come through the pandemic without crushing their spirit.
They seem like a genuinely great group of folks, and it's a pleasure to give them a decent consignment to help them get back up and running again quickly.
Did I mention the pipes look fantastic? :D

Peacock

There is no spoon.
These pipes are going to be beyond special. Not only because of the Radices resurrecting the TB/OC for us, but because the Radice clan and the PSD clan have weathered this global storm.

This pipe will never leave my possession unless my family were starving to death.
Well said! Can’t wait to start seeing people get theirs