PSD 2020 Pipe of the Year Discussion

sfduke

Sales
I consider Marzio a good friend and really appreciate him doing the PSD POYs the last two years. This coming from a huge Radice pipe enthusiast.

Decided to make a custom SederCraft Pipe Valet Tray as a gift on behalf of PSD. Big thanks to Kraig at SederCraft for accommodating the request.

This will be going across the pond shortly when shipping is more reliable.

0A2D70F9-629E-4E2F-BA37-4D6F2D34669E.jpeg

MakDragon

Optomistic Curmudgeon
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
I consider Marzio a good friend and really appreciate him doing the PSD POYs the last two years. This coming from a huge Radice pipe enthusiast.

Decided to make a custom SederCraft Pipe Valet Tray as a gift on behalf of PSD. Big thanks to Kraig at SederCraft for accommodating the request.

View attachment 65770
:appl:Classy sir!

ak2000

View attachment 65770
Very cool Duke!

SpiritOf76

Patron

View attachment 65770
Thanks for doing this. A very kind and thoughtful gesture!

jaysmokespipes

Your Ad Here $5.00
Patron

View attachment 65770
Very cool!!! Nice job and thanks.

sfduke

Sales

View attachment 65770
In addition to the Radice logo'ed Pipe Tray and PSD lapel pin thanks to @Spillproof, a Radice engraved leather mat from Bill @ClintonvilleLeather will be included in the care package.

72E990AD-BD8A-42BE-9D67-8506B9199691.jpeg

Deadfrog

Wyrd bið ful aræd.
Patron
I picked up my POY this past Tuesday from the Fedex depot. What a beauty! Now that I have it in hand, I'm glad it was the natural stained one. The tan pipe bag is a sweet bonus as well!

Thanks again to the POY brain trust for putting this together once again. You guys did an amazing job! :beerchug:

And a special thanks to the Radices for the excellent workmanship on a beautiful POY. Especially with everything Italy went through this spring. These guys really are outstanding. :appl:

Attachments

Deadfrog

Wyrd bið ful aræd.
Patron

View attachment 65770
Beautiful tray and fantastic gesture! :appl:

BootCampBob

View attachment 65770
In addition to the Radice logo'ed Pipe Tray and PSD lapel pin thanks to @Spillproof, a Radice engraved leather mat from Bill @ClintonvilleLeather will be included in the care package.
Pretty awesome and generous gift, Duke!
Can’t say I’m surprised, but that’s because I’ve seen you do this kind of thing many times.
Bravo, my friend! 👍