PSD 2020 Pipe of the Year Discussion

FrankHall

Won't Curse You
Sales
I love everything about this pipe. It's much bigger than I expected, the rustication and colors are fabulous and the oil treatment is also very nice. It even smells great. All three variations I've seen are beautiful - didn't matter which one arrived.

Mine is going to be a 'one tobacco' pipe. Once I feel certain what my favorite is, this one will get christened.

I'm also very psyched about next year's meer-lined cob :naughty:

RedScot

It. Has. Arrived.
Actually it got here Monday, but nobody saw the FedEx sticker 'til Tuesday (wasn't that a one-hit-wonder band in the 80's?) after my gal left for work. So I waited until yesterday to ride in to town to pick it up, and it was this afternoon before I could fire up the inaugural bowl.
Crunchy on the outside, smooth as silk on the inside. Beautiful.
Pics tomorrow.

Got my paypal invoice today and paid, I should be one of the pipes that was added after the initial run of 100 and had a nice email conversation with Marzio Radice. Did my best as my Italian is quite poor, had to have my wife help as she is fluent but he said he would love to host me when I go out there to visit family next year. Very nice guy and I can't wait to get this pipe.

Got my paypal invoice today and paid, I should be one of the pipes that was added after the initial run of 100 and had a nice email conversation with Marzio Radice. Did my best as my Italian is quite poor, had to have my wife help as she is fluent but he said he would love to host me when I go out there to visit family next year. Very nice guy and I can't wait to get this pipe.
That'd be an incredible bonus for your trip!