PSD 2020 POY Ordering

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
Congratulations everyone you have made it to the Pipe Smokers Den 2020 Pipe of the Year Ordering thead!

The membership has already selected our 2020 POY; our pipes will be Radice oil-cured Twin-bore Bent Apples. These will be unique pipes specially made for us, Twin Bore stems have not been produced for over a decade but the Radices love us! In addition all pipes will be stamped "PSD 2020."

Length: 135 MM (5.3")
Bowl Height: 42.5 MM (1.7")
Chamber Depth: 36 MM (1.4")
Chamber Diameter: 20MM (.79")
Cost:
Radice Oil-cured Twin Bore pipes are 190€ (~$212), shipping included. Payment will be via electronic invoice provided by Radice.

Production:
The Radices will be making our pipes batches of 20 at a time, just like last year. One hundred (100) pipes available, first come first served. Oil-curing requires more time so our pipes will take a little longer than last year. We will have a better estimate after the first batch is complete, but last year they were doing about 10 pipes a week.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Ordering begins March 1, 2020 at 9:00am PST.
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING

1. E-mail: radicepipe@gmail.com.

Follow this format exactly:
Subject Line: "PSD2020POY Order"

Body:
"Mr. Radice,
I request (X-many) PSD2020POY(s).

Thank you!

Full Name
Address
Primary e-mail
Phone number"

That's it.
Keep it short and sweet.
Marzio Radice speaks very little English.

2. Immediately e-mail a copy of your order to me: davidskeegan@yahoo.com
I will be keeping track of how many pipes are ordered (100 available) so this is very important.

3. Wait for your invoice from Radice and pay it immediately. Last year pipes were paid for as they were produced.

4. Wait patiently for your pipe.

That's it!
Ok go get 'em

PLEASE DO NOT CHITCHAT IN THIS THREAD.
Any ordering questions will be answered here but ALL discussions belong in the Discussions thread:
https://pipesmokersdens.com/threads/psd-2020-pipe-of-the-year-discussion.7125/"

Posts will be removed from this thread without notification. Repeat offenders will be placed in the Moderation Queue.

Last edited:

Notow1

Sales
You have been placed in the back of the line and you're gonna have to wear this hat (hands Norm a cone).
I will accept a dunce cap but I was serious. The link didn't have a cc thing and I really don't know how to do most of this computer stuff. This is not idle chit chat. Let Me know if You got My email, if not I will do 2 separate ones. No hurry even though You don't have much to do. Thanks for Your time.
Norm

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
I will accept a dunce cap but I was serious. The link didn't have a cc thing and I really don't know how to do most of this computer stuff. This is not idle chit chat. Let Me know if You got My email, if not I will do 2 separate ones. No hurry even though You don't have much to do. Thanks for Your time.
Norm
I got it. All is well Norm.