For Sale PSD Coffee Mugs and Tobacco Drying Plates

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Long story short, Mrs. Stick has decided to quit her job and homeschool Twig. She’s always been into doing craft type stuff, so she’s going to be making and selling things from home now.

Of course, me and my big mouth go “Sugar, I bet the boys would buy the hell out of PSD coffee mugs and tobacco trays.” So, here we are.

For right now, I wanted her to keep it simple and get her confidence up. Just like Henry Ford said, you can get these in any color you like, so long as it’s black. (The mugs anyway. Plates are white.)

Pipes, tobacco, fence, and grass not included.
9F77C827-AD1B-4776-916B-BDF594E7A77F.jpeg 62CBE9ED-461E-4EF4-99F8-8AD63600A861.jpeg D3BB5BC9-5F5A-4879-A024-CFF0EE65233A.jpeg F0B88E59-AC94-4EB7-B0A3-C21706F2F2C0.jpeg

Mugs will be $20 and plates will be $15. Buy both, we’ll do it for $30, bubble wrapped, boxed, tracked and insured. Price includes shipping anywhere in the US. Overseas, contact me and we’ll make it happen.

She’s going to start with a fairly small batch, and ramp up production if there’s enough interest. If this takes off, she’s talked about turning it into a yearly thing for the holidays and maybe even doing PSD ornaments too.

PM me to purchase, ask questions, or just to laugh at me for having to answer “this gold, or this gold?” approximately 637 times before we settled on... gold.

*Be aware that these are not being sold by PSD itself or any of the staff. Any issues with shipping, price, etc, should be directed to me, not forum staff.*

Ozark Wizard

Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Precisely why I’m hiding out by my truck for now.
View attachment 81284
Hiding by your truck, but also excellent product placement in the photo.

That mug would be a great pipe caddy. I'll bite.

Y'know, home schooling is a viable option these days. Information is readily available compared to when I wanted to do it for my kids, and the system recognizes that most home schooled kids do better on testing. No commuting, schedule issues, bullying or collection of sickness from fellow students. One on one education. Fishing, being a sport, can be considered physical education.

What's not to like?