For Sale PSD Coffee Mugs and Tobacco Drying Plates

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Those bulls are magnificent beasts, but scary as heck up close.
That is the truth.

I think some of the headaches you've got right now will be worth it when you experience the joy of seeing people get pleasure out of using the things you and your wife created with your very own hands. That's quite rewarding.
I agree. It’s actually been a lot of fun helping her, and it’s nice to have her doing something forum related. She’s met a few of the guys here over the years, and knows who a few are by both screen name and real name.

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Mrs. Stick got a handful more shipped out today. I’m really hoping some of the first batch start showing up today, so we can see how well they survive the postal service.

She had to run in to town for more shipping supplies today, so I PM’ed tracking info to everyone who shipped out this morning.

Thanks again to everybody who has supported her on this. We really appreciate it.

Merk3030

Well-known Member (Tee Hee)
Patron
Mrs. Stick got a handful more shipped out today. I’m really hoping some of the first batch start showing up today, so we can see how well they survive the postal service.

She had to run in to town for more shipping supplies today, so I PM’ed tracking info to everyone who shipped out this morning.

Thanks again to everybody who has supported her on this. We really appreciate it.
Check out ULINE for supplies they are great. Especially when you ramp up from Boutique to large scale production!

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Alright, since USPS appears to be having their annual “fiddle sticks all your packages, we do what we want” party, I’m gonna hold off on having any more of these shipped after the last batch goes out this week.

Mrs. Stick says she’d be more than happy to make these for anybody else who wants one, but shipping right now seems like more of a gamble with breakable stuff than it’ll be worth. We can resume shipping after the holidays.

Anyone who ordered prior to today and hasn’t already gotten tracking will get shipped this week.

Anyone who got a PM with tracking from me recently, do me a favor and let me know if your stuff showed. I took pictures of all the tracking numbers, but deleted them after I sent them to y’all. (Real smart, I know.)

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
It's a rough time for the USPS right now.
I hope you and your wife don't let it get you down.
I think everyone here understands it's not your fault and the post office is doing what they can to get packages where they need to go.
Thanks. I don’t let it bug me too much, and she’s too stressed about her real job to hold onto any extra worry right now, I think.

I feel for the post office this time of year. There’s no way it’s easy, and nobody cuts them near enough slack for putting up with the crap that they do.