For Sale PSD Coffee Mugs and Tobacco Drying Plates

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn.
Patron
Alright, since USPS appears to be having their annual “fiddle sticks all your packages, we do what we want” party, I’m gonna hold off on having any more of these shipped after the last batch goes out this week.

Mrs. Stick says she’d be more than happy to make these for anybody else who wants one, but shipping right now seems like more of a gamble with breakable stuff than it’ll be worth. We can resume shipping after the holidays.

Anyone who ordered prior to today and hasn’t already gotten tracking will get shipped this week.

Anyone who got a PM with tracking from me recently, do me a favor and let me know if your stuff showed. I took pictures of all the tracking numbers, but deleted them after I sent them to y’all. (Real smart, I know.)
After a gazillion tries I got the right combination of numbers keyed to get tracking information. Tracking history said they received the package on Dec. 12 and it departed Jacksonville, FL on Dec. 17. Should make it to Texas by New Year, I guessing. :whistling:

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
After a gazillion tries I got the right combination of numbers keyed to get tracking information. Tracking history said they received the package on Dec. 12 and it departed Jacksonville, FL on Dec. 17. Should make it to Texas by New Year, I guessing. :whistling:
Yea, seems like a whole bunch of them got hung in Jax. Which is ridiculous, because that’s only about a 30 minute drive from where she mailed them from :bag:

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Well, we had our first casualty. A crushed mug showed up today, to someone who wasn’t even expecting one.

Which makes it sorta funny, because I can imagine @mongo wondering if I was just fiddle sticksing with him or not.

That said, Mrs. Stick is going to hold off on shipping the remainder until after the holidays.

If that’s not cool with anyone, please PM me for your money back. Zero hard feelings, and I won’t even make fun of you. Much.

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
I'm just gonna wait until I get mine. If I get it sometime the road, after forgetting about it, it'll be a nice surprise.
Fun story, I bought a box of keychain flashlights off eBay once. Shipped from China, I got something crazy like 100 lights for $11. Super bright little LED deals WITH batteries in them. I figure even if the lights suck, the watch batteries are worth that.

Shipping says it’ll take like three weeks, so I order em. Wait. Wait. Wait. A month goes by, nothing.

Two months. Nothing.

Eventually, I figure “eh” and forget about them.

They showed up after almost a year. Package looked like it got hung on Frodo’s pants leg and the poor little hairy bastard drug it with him across the entirety of his adventure. Every light worked.

I still have one on my keys.

BlueMaxx

"Foo Was Here"
Patron
No hurries for me...the damnable thing is my hands were on the outs today and I dropped my much loved long kept favorite coffee mug on the bricks...then the zippo, then the pack of lightbulbs I got for my desk lamp dropped and most were shattered.....after that I maintained social distancing from my meers and used the Falcon just in case...
The universe is weird lately.

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
No hurries for me...the damnable thing is my hands were on the outs today and I dropped my much loved long kept favorite coffee mug on the bricks...then the zippo, then the pack of lightbulbs I got for my desk lamp dropped and most were shattered.....after that I maintained social distancing from my meers and used the Falcon just in case...
The universe is weird lately.
That’s a bad deal all around. Sounds like a metal mug and cobs kinda day.

Billy Joe

Thought he was passing through, but stayed.
Patron
Well, we had our first casualty. A crushed mug showed up today, to someone who wasn’t even expecting one.

Which makes it sorta funny, because I can imagine @mongo wondering if I was just fiddle sticksing with him or not.

That said, Mrs. Stick is going to hold off on shipping the remainder until after the holidays.

If that’s not cool with anyone, please PM me for your money back. Zero hard feelings, and I won’t even make fun of you. Much.
I thought you told me it would be extra to ship a cracked one to @mongo?:whistling:

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
You know... for being a surgeon at least a couple days of the week, you'd think I could superglue 5 pieces back together.... I did a crappy job. At least the job I did sewing up a dog's mouth up today was FLAWLESS!
Hell, if I’d known you were that easy to please, I’d have sent you the most recent one I’ve been drinking out of.

I think it’s more Krazy glue than coffee mug, at this point.