PSD POY 2021 Ordering Thread

MakDragon

Optimistic Curmudgeon
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Here are the triplets. Two will be Christmas presents, one is mine; which one I’m not sure.
0Hx4oqx.jpg
Wrap the pipe stands. Keep the pipes.

DGErwin11

Head Hooligan Honcho
Staff member
Also late to the party and would be interested in one if there is a second run.

I do not know what is meant by the one time exception, but i do not want to mess up anything and will wait for next years pipe if it is easier.

Dave
As a general rule we do not allow any kind of sales activities unless you have upgraded to a paid sales account. But for many reasons we set that rule aside for current POY. Mainly because each year as we go into the process, I emphasize it is not about the pipe, but about the fellowship we have developed here. There is usually only the one run, no second run.

Dave’s Pipe

As a general rule we do not allow any kind of sales activities unless you have upgraded to a paid sales account. But for many reasons we set that rule aside for current POY. Mainly because each year as we go into the process, I emphasize it is not about the pipe, but about the fellowship we have developed here. There is usually only the one run, no second run.
Thanks for the Info DGErwin11. I will keep on the look out for next years run to make sure i get in.

Kilted Pipe Guy

Token Scotsman
My pipe has arrived! I mean technically it arrived Tuesday and I missed delivery due to work but I got it today and I have to say I'm well chuffed that I went with the orange stem.

Thank you one and all members of the Brain Trust as (and probably Doug as well :tinfoil:) for all your hard work behind the scenes and for doing all the hard work for everyone else to enjoy.

Photo to show off, because I can.

Snapchat-362581799.jpg

Wilblee

Hack sans shame
Patron
Just came back to this thread to say I’m really enjoying this pipe. Smokes great for where it is in the break-in process. The most effortless cleaner passage of any bent I’ve owned (all of which cost more). And - it’s gorgeous.

Kudos and thanks to the brain trust, Vermont Freehand, and Briarworks for a job very well done.

PO5si8i.jpg

DQhkXjG.jpg

ZTIk5wT.jpg

Top Bottom