PSD POY 2021 Ordering Thread

dimik

According to Mr. Norse, we are at 54 pipes sold so far!
I thought about ordering two of them... and I may yet before the month ends. Still have one of the two 2014 PSF POY from Invicta I got, all new and unsmoked in its box. I bet it even leaks like so many of them did in the beginning 😂. There’s just something nice about an untouched POY from better times. Like a handwritten letter... ok I’m gonna stop getting weird.

MakDragon

Optimistic Curmudgeon
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
I thought about ordering two of them... and I may yet before the month ends. Still have one of the two 2014 PSF POY from Invicta I got, all new and unsmoked in its box. I bet it even leaks like so many of them did in the beginning 😂. There’s just something nice about an untouched POY from better times. Like a handwritten letter... ok I’m gonna stop getting weird.
I get it.

Merk3030

Tripe Leader
Patron
I will need to order mine, but was lamenting what extras to combine since shipping is included...there are over 100 votes for the Bullmoose, so hopefully there will be moar orders...(I know not all who vote order one, but I am fairly certain that if Apple won, there would be at least 80 ordered by now...runs and ducks)