PSD Slow Smoke - Contestants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winton

Like I said, 3gm is a lot of tobacco and OTR will smoke all the way to ash with sufficient tamping. I typically don’t load that much tobacco in a pipe, I’m more in the 2.5gm range as it turns out and I usually don’t smoke all the way to ash.
I agree. I am finding that I enjoy smaller pipes and shorter smokes. That doesn't mean that I won't try to last as long as possible during the contest.

Olmstead

PSD Slow Smoke Winner
I'm looking forward to it! I've never had any of WC's blends aside from the delicious Slices (sadly the 26% Mass tax keeps me from buying as often as I'd like to), but Off The Rails sounds delicious.

Thanks for putting all of this together @davidbeinct !!

Also, @Ernie Q (I think I have the right guy), will OTR be coming back to the website? I don't see it there now. I've thought about putting in an order for a few WC house blends, as my birthday's coming up.

Merk3030

Sales
Patron
I'm looking forward to it! I've never had any of WC's blends aside from the delicious Slices (sadly the 26% Mass tax keeps me from buying as often as I'd like to), but Off The Rails sounds delicious.

Also, @Ernie Q (I think I have the right guy), will OTR be coming back to the website? I don't see it there now. I've thought about putting in an order for a few WC house blends, as my birthday's coming up.
OTR was the PSD 2019 TOY and was a one time offering. Not to be made again as far as I recall...

Ernie Q

Sales

OTR= PSD TOY 2019= ONE SHOT DEAL= NEVER TO BE MADE AGAIN.

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
OTR= PSD TOY 2019= ONE SHOT DEAL= NEVER TO BE MADE AGAIN.
Thanks Ernie.

Folks you see those CAPS?
Please don't annoy Ernie, we really like him.
He makes a million announcements a week and the membership here can answer your questions without tagging him.

On Topic:
Good luck to all the participants in the contest.
I would be the first out, I can almost guarantee that.

Last edited:

Ernie Q

Sales
Thanks Ernie.

Folks you see those CAPS?
Please don't annoy Ernie, we really like him.
He makes a million announcements a week and the membership here can answer your questions without tagging him.

On Topic:
Good luck to all the participants in the contest.
I would be the first out, I can almost guarantee that.
Oh no....I wasn't annoyed at all. Just the caps were on and I figured "oh, hell who cares".

Mrm1775

The contest tobacco has now gone to all parties. Last two went out today, I double checked the addresses for two members at the advice of the postal clerk and didn’t have a chance to ship after that until today. So far five have supposedly been delivered, one out for delivery today, and the rest are in transit.
I received mine in the mail today.
I had bowed out due to travel plans, thankfully the plans changed and I can participate.
I prolly won't finish in the top 40 but I'm sure gonna try.
Thank you David!

Status
Not open for further replies.