What's new

PSD Tobacco of the Year

dmkerr

Fabulously non-descript
Staff member
Cheesybacon's post reminded me that I need to update the group.

I have two bags of tobacco, one of which will be the final product (less aging) in my possession and I'm going through them to try and determine which would work best for our blend. I should have my decision made by the first of next week. Should be a great weekend of smoking!

Once I decide, Ernie will either accept or reject my decision and start the aging process. Then he gets to put up the pre-ordering info on his site and then he goes through Shipping Hell. I have the easy part - I just get to smoke!

I have two bags of tobacco, one of which will be the final product (less aging) in my possession and I'm going through them to try and determine which would work best for our blend. I should have my decision made by the first of next week. Should be a great weekend of smoking!

Once I decide, Ernie will either accept or reject my decision and start the aging process. Then he gets to put up the pre-ordering info on his site and then he goes through Shipping Hell. I have the easy part - I just get to smoke!
Thanks for your hard work.

MakDragon

Former PSF Wizard
Sales
Patron

A tough job sir but someone has to do it!
Thanks for taking it for the team!

Ernie Q

Sales
"I have two bags of tobacco, one of which will be the final product (less aging) in my possession and I'm going through them to try and determine which would work best for our blend. I should have my decision made by the first of next week. Should be a great weekend of smoking!

I have my "Rejected" stamp all inked up!

dmkerr

Fabulously non-descript
Staff member
"I have two bags of tobacco, one of which will be the final product (less aging) in my possession and I'm going through them to try and determine which would work best for our blend. I should have my decision made by the first of next week. Should be a great weekend of smoking!

I have my "Rejected" stamp all inked up![/QUOTE]

After smoking both, i can't lose either way!

tipofthelake

Have you ever seen the rain?
Patron
New here and just saw this thread for the first time. I’m am falling completely, head-over-heels in love with @Ernie Q and the magic he works! :love: So, if it’s not too late to get in on this, I’ll take 1lb. :)
Careful now, the post count/what you receive ratio is buried somewhere in the thread. I think you're still in bananas foster gooper territory...:poke:;)