What's new

PSD TOY 2019 Off the Rails Live

Ernie Q

Sales
Time for an update. The new “aging barrels” are working well, but the fact that I can only apply so much pressure to them means the blend is aging well, but a bit slower. I smoked some today and it is getting very close....so the date on the barrel of June 26th is on target.

Here’s how shipping is gonna work. With all the other orders that come in daily, I should be able to comfortably ship 10 TOY orders per day starting around the 26th....and all orders will be shipped in the sequence they were received.

shipping will go from the 26th to around July 6th. You will all receive tracking and notifications when your order has been shipped.

Soon, folks, soon!
E.

sfduke

Sales
Time for an update. The new “aging barrels” are working well, but the fact that I can only apply so much pressure to them means the blend is aging well, but a bit slower. I smoked some today and it is getting very close....so the date on the barrel of June 26th is on target.

Here’s how shipping is gonna work. With all the other orders that come in daily, I should be able to comfortably ship 10 TOY orders per day starting around the 26th....and all orders will be shipped in the sequence they were received.

shipping will go from the 26th to around July 6th. You will all receive tracking and notifications when your order has been shipped.

Soon, folks, soon!
E.
So what you are saying is I have a very good chance my order will be last to ship ;)

Last edited:

MakDragon

Former PSF Wizard
Sales
Patron
Couple updates: Got the confirmation from my supplier and all the ingredients were in stock and are on the way! (Phew!)

Second, and I really don't want to cause problems here or come off as anything less than humbled, excited and grateful that you even considered having me make this blend in the first place, I am now up to 15 special request emails of the "can you nip/tuck/add to/subtract from my PSD TOY order" and I still have more contact forms to open.

I get it, and expected it. Believe me if this was a forum like the old and thankfully defunct "ALT.SMOKERS.PIPES" I'd be getting phone calls, death threats and raging emails by now. My point is, I've decided I cannot reply to any more emails asking to do things I think I've clearly stated I can't do. As I've stated, I will update here every step of the way but the best way, I think, to allay any more issues, is to just ignore the emails and go about finishing making this the best blend yet.
Cheers,
E.
Thank you for everything. Everything.
All you have done here on this forum is deeply and greatly appreciated.
What did General Stillwell say? "Illegitimis non carborundum"

And Einstein, "I know two things that are infinite; the universe and man's stupidity. I am not sure about the universe"