What's new

PSD TOY 2019 Off the Rails Live

Perhaps I misread, but I thought this was a bulk like their other blends, not tinned.
yes you're right.

No warning labels in German, that's why.
maybe - just maybe - @Ernie Q would consider sticking such a label on the baggie.

But you're right... considering all the problems involved, I maybe should not have ordered.
It's just so tempting, since it is after all the very first forum tobacco.

Ernie Q

Sales
I would like to order a pound of OTR and Simply Red. Will you be making and Simply Red so this can happen? @Ernie Q
I am in the process of making another batch of Simply Red, however it takes time and will not be ready until a while after the pre order period for the TOY is finished. I cannot add product to an order after the fact so unfortunately I can’t make that happen.

yes you're right.

maybe - just maybe - @Ernie Q would consider sticking such a label on the baggie.

But you're right... considering all the problems involved, I maybe should not have ordered.
It's just so tempting, since it is after all the very first forum tobacco.
I’d be happy to forward that to you if you don’t want to risk it.

I’d be happy to forward that to you if you don’t want to risk it.
Thank you very much. I appreciate the offer and would most certainly have accepted.
I can proudly say that PSD members are the greatest bunch I have come across, and
the reason I will not accept your offer is because I already have accepted the exact same offer
by another forum member.

Thank you very much.

@Bernie Rain now that I have been offered a way to actually get that tobacco by our awesome members
here, I certainly have to offer you some. I assume the only reason you never ordered any is the fact that
you were certain not to receive it. I'll PM you once it arrives and then you'll have to send me your address.
That is very nice of you, but please don't put yourself to any bother on my account.
In all honesty, there are two main reasons, why I only order tobaccos which are easily accessible.
1.) I am a lazy ::ass:: and try to avoid all incommodiousness possible.
2.) I unfortunately suffer from hair-trigger temper which is inconvenient, esp. in front of customs officials.

"Hey, I think this guy really needs his tobacco, his left eyelid is trembling and he's got pop eyes!" :LOL:

WE LIVE!!!! Here's the link to pre-order the PSD 2019 TOY "Off the Rails"! I'll post this in "In Stock Alerts" as well. Before I get to the link, please remember the following guidelines-

1. No special requests including but not limited to different ship-dates, modified blend etc..
2. All products ordered along with the PSD tobacco will be shipped WITH the PSD Tobacco (around June 14th) so i f you need something immediately, please make a separate order.
3. This is not a race. Order what you want. The amount I make will be determined by the orders, not the original "interest poll". The Pre-Order period will end on May 21st....so there is plenty of time.

And with that out of the way,

https://watchcitycigar.com/pipe-smokers-dens-2019-tobacco-of-the-year-off-the-rails/

E.
Quick question Ernie, my cart is full to bursting and I'm ready to complete my order. But I keep hoping to see G&H rich dark honeydew. Any chance we'll see that in stock by the 21st? You've got most my $ anyway, but more is always nice right?

Ernie Q

Sales
Quick question Ernie, my cart is full to bursting and I'm ready to complete my order. But I keep hoping to see G&H rich dark honeydew. Any chance we'll see that in stock by the 21st? You've got most my $ anyway, but more is always nice right?
Hey! Yeah that’s my absolute favorite, but the distributor is out. Combine that with the fact that they are no longer the US distributor and there’s a switch coming up....and you’ve got a recipe for a very long wait. So the answer is that it is unlikely that we will see any more G&H for a while.