What's new

PSD2018POY Waiting List

DGErwin11

Supreme Curmudgeon
Staff member
Patron
OK ladies and gents here it is. The procedure is simple. Send an email to Marilyn@corncobpipe.com Use PSDPOY as the title. In the body tell her how many you want. Remember they have a business to run other than taking care of us, so keep your emails on point. We will leave the waiting list open for 1 month. At that time they will make the pipes. Once the pipes are made she will email you with the order link. Do not expect daily or even weekly updates. They will be ready when they are ready.
$23.99 + shipping.

Last edited:

DGErwin11

Supreme Curmudgeon
Staff member
Patron
What did it end up being?
At this moment it is 71 to 11. The poll is still open but really has no purpose anymore. It was merely to gauge interest. And I think we have enough interest to go ahead. Neither yes or no was going to be a winner. if the vote was 71 to 100 (just throwing numbers out there) there still would have been enough interest to go ahead.

Kuda

At this moment it is 71 to 11. The poll is still open but really has no purpose anymore. It was merely to gauge interest. And I think we have enough interest to go ahead. Neither yes or no was going to be a winner. if the vote was 71 to 100 (just throwing numbers out there) there still would have been enough interest to go ahead.
Sorry, It was a matching pipe for the psf poy? is what I meant.

Moose

@DGErwin11 , did I miss the price on these? I reread this thread and didn’t see it. I’m assuming it’s the $23.99 price listed on their web site, or did we all sign up for a $100 cob?!:startle:

Yosemite

...well....email sent...this is the style I voted for in the PSFPOY poll so it's kind of nice to be getting this as the inaugural PSDPOY....thanks for setting it up for us