What's new

PSD2018POY Waiting List

MURPH

For obvious reasons, I'm wary of nosewarmers. But I love these forums and I love MM cobs so there was no way I wasn't going to buy a couple. From the pics so far, they look great! Mine should arrive next week, but I'm out of town for a few weeks so it'll be a while until I smoke mine.

Thanks again you guys for doing two POYs in the same year! I'm kinda glad both were a separate variation on these two new MM models. I would have ordered one of each of the regular versions, but having them be POYs makes them that much better. Because of that I ordered two of both the PSF and PSD versions. You guys rock! :beerchug:
Smoke it I have the same concern as you do. I've put six bowls through it with no problem. The pipe your smoking in your avatar is likely closer to your concern.

Deadfrog

Wyrd bið ful aræd.
Sales
Smoke it I have the same concern as you do. I've put six bowls through it with no problem. The pipe your smoking in your avatar is likely closer to your concern.
I don't buy nosewarmers as they make things more difficult, but like anything, you adapt. While not a style I'd usually buy, regardless of the shape or style or maker I'm always in for a POY. I love being a part of such great forums and smoking one of our POYs just adds to an already excellent experience.

highstump

Patron
I do believe I'll have the same problem with this as I have with PSF2018POY. It has a finish much more robust than normal cobs. Other than some rim gunk build up and slight darkening of the stem they won't visually exhibit the use and abuse they get. I know, suck it up. Walk it off.
OK Uncle Doug, it will be a chore but if you send that little bugger out here I will be more than happy to abuse the daylights out of it for ya. :whistling: