What's new

PSD2019POY Radice Ordering Information

Surlysoul

Patron
Was it addressed incorrectly?
Old PayPal address?
It was addressed incorrectly. Not an old address. It happens sometimes, because my address is 4 of the same number and sometimes people leave one off. We used to know the people at the other address and they would get it to us, but I don’t know the people there now. It’s no big deal, I got it worked out.

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
It was addressed incorrectly. Not an old address. It happens sometimes, because my address is 4 of the same number and sometimes people leave one off. We used to know the people at the other address and they would get it to us, but I don’t know the people there now. It’s no big deal, I got it worked out.
Well I'm really glad you were able to catch it.
Gold Star for a pleasant attitude.

Sasquatch

Wizzard
Staff member
my postal code is tomono, those are zeroes, no 'ohs' REALLY seems to throw some vendors, so I know what it's like to have a crappy address.