What's new

PSD2019POY Radice Ordering Information

SmokeRings

Fellas...I just got home and got into it...and lemme tell ya...finest looking pipe I own bar none, so nice in fact that I am terrified with the idea of smoking it...that 6 pack of Guiness I bought for the holiday will come in handy there...got the darker rim stain and blessedly Radice did not include the contrast stain with great grain, which makes breaking it in easier than it otherwise would have been. I know we've been a wild tribe, but huge thanks to the POYBT and all of our members for making this a possibility

blackmouth210

They must be working Saturdays over in Italy.
I doubt they've put off regular production for what they normally supply their retailers/distributors with.
They've got commitments to them, too.
Which is one thing I think is so cool about this PSD POY.

Radice have got to be putting in a ton of extra work for the POY and yet they had the class to keep the price-point fair despite the extra hours required.

I'm sure they're busy busy busy right now.

Merk3030

Patron
I doubt they've put off regular production for what they normally supply their retailers/distributors with.
They've got commitments to them, too.
Which is one thing I think is so cool about this PSD POY.

Radice have got to be putting in a ton of extra work for the POY and yet they had the class to keep the price-point fair despite the extra hours required.

I'm sure they're busy busy busy right now.
It amazes me how fast they are pumping them out with such outstanding quality...Selling over 75 pipes for “JUST GIFT, 5 Euros” each must have some incentive to boot. At 160€ a pop, that is 12,000€ in just a coupla months time over and above what they already produce. I am sure it is a good deal for all parties involved...