What's new

PSD2019POY Radice Ordering Information

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn.
Patron
Received invoice from Radice. Posted details in the Poll thread. Woo hoo! :banane09:
Could you give us more details so we'll know what to watch for. Was it an email/invoice directly from Radice? Was it an email sent through PayPal? (Not to sound too nosey, but I get a lot of emails and also have a filter that diverts what the system thinks is "junk" to a folder. I just want to be alert and not miss the call.)

gnossos

Russian spambot
Patron
Could you give us more details so we'll know what to watch for. Was it an email/invoice directly from Radice? Was it an email sent through PayPal? (Not to sound too nosey, but I get a lot of emails and also have a filter that diverts what the system thinks is "junk" to a folder. I just want to be alert and not miss the call.)
It’s a paypal request that comes from Radice. It’ll come from service@paypal.com tho

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
It was a day of Radice surprises.
First there was the Invoice cost surprise, and that wasn't very fun. But this... Well this really made my day. The Radices gave me a POY and it arrived today.

I sent Marzio Radice an email asking about the bamboo/briar tamper - this was never discussed and I don't know if they intend to give them to everyone but I certainly hope so. I was also happily surprised that my pipe does not have a bowl coating- I asked about this in the email too and hope they all come that way. I'll let you know asap.

From the photos I have seen (and posted) there will be a few different "colorful wooden bands." This one looks better than I could have imagined.

I am very pleased.
I hope you are all as happy as me when yours arrives.

Last edited:
I am a moron. Just checked my drafts and it appears I never sent the email to Radice.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
And corrected.

Daft question but did you check your sent box to make sure you haven’t ordered two?
First there was the Invoice cost surprise, and that wasn't very fun. But this... Well this really made my day. The Radices gave me a POY and it arrived today.

I sent Marzio Radice an email asking about the bamboo/briar tamper - this was never discussed and I don't know if they intend to give them to everyone but I certainly hope so. I was also happily surprised that my pipe does not have a bowl coating- I asked about this in the email too and hope they all come that way. I'll let you know asap.

From the photos I have seen (and posted) there will be a few different "colorful wooden bands." This one looks better than I could have imagined.

I am very pleased.
That’s a sweet pipe Spill, and completely justifies my decision to go for the band.

I am very pleased.
Spill what are the bowl dimensions on that beauty?