What's new

Purchases from London

Slow Tri

Is it Friday yet?
Sales
I followed the advice of someone on the old site that recommended ordering from one of the local UK websites and have them deliver to my hotel. I chose http://www.mysmokingshop.co.uk/ and I HIGHLY recommend them.

They were right on top of everything and had my order to my hotel in 48 hours.

Here is what I got (I'll post pictures in a bit):

Samuel Gawith - Elmo's Reserve
Fribourg & Treyer - Old Paris
Fribourg & Treyer - Seville
Fribourg & Treyer - Santo Domingo
Wilson's of Sharrow - Tom Buck
McChrystal's - Original and Genuine
6 Photot - LA Golden Natural Snuff

Terminus

Drink Water, Walk It Off
Patron
My wife had them deliver to her hotel and also said they were super friendly. Called her 'love' which she said was very cute. She picked up that seville snuff and a pile of germains and warrior plug for me. I couldn't do the seville, it was like baby powder or a linen scent. Sent it to Ozark Wizard in a care package :puffy:

craig

I followed the advice of someone on the old site that recommended ordering from one of the local UK websites and have them deliver to my hotel. I chose http://www.mysmokingshop.co.uk/ and I HIGHLY recommend them.

They were right on top of everything and had my order to my hotel in 48 hours.

Here is what I got (I'll post pictures in a bit):

Samuel Gawith - Elmo's Reserve
Fribourg & Treyer - Old Paris
Fribourg & Treyer - Seville
Fribourg & Treyer - Santo Domingo
Wilson's of Sharrow - Tom Buck
6 Photot - LA Golden Natural Snuff
excellent choice with mysmokingshop, they are my regular tobacconist, I put one order in at least every month, the best example of their customer service is I ordered on December 23rd about 2 years ago.....recieved my order Christmas eve!

StillLearning

Just tried this one and I'm not a fan:

Anyone want to trade? It's a 21g tin minus two sniffs worth.
I would trade with you but 1) I don't have anything worth trading. And 2) shipping across the pond would cost more than the tin itself most likely.

Are you usually a menthol fan? I've never tried O&G but it sure is spoken highly of around here...