Question about 4noggins

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfduke

Sales
Hey all, anyone have any info about 4 noggins? I placed a sizeable order with them 13 days ago and it hasn't shipped. Emailed 4noggins a couple of times last week and no response. I have placed orders with them for years and never had a problem. Radio silence worries me.
Think I saw elsewhere the same situation. The wife handles the emails and believe it is just a CoV effect. They will respond soon. Try sending them another email.

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
Yeah. I don't know how long it took or if ever the order was received on THIS THREAD.
But you're not alone @Lunter

Others have posted online about 4noggins delays in shipping and/or replying to emails even well before the coronavirus issue. Although I don't think I've ever seen a delay of 13 days before.

Still...I've never seen a post about a 4noggins order not being received at all.
So, hopefully your order will ship/arrive soon.

Lunter

Patron
Yeah. I don't know how long it took or if ever the order was received on THIS THREAD.
But you're not alone @Lunter

Others have posted online about 4noggins delays in shipping and/or replying to emails even well before the coronavirus issue. Although I don't think I've ever seen a delay of 13 days before.

Still...I've never seen a post about a 4noggins order not being received at all.
So, hopefully your order will ship/arrive soon.
Thanks. Sent Jeff another email.

Lunter

Patron
Thanks all. I filed a claim with PayPal and sent Jeff another email. He responded today saying the order has shipped and sent the tracking stuff. No explanation or "hey sorry man" but I am happy enough with a shipped order. I have always found them reliable before (bought from them for about 12 or so years) so not sure what happened here. Maybe time to look somewhere else.

I've always shopped at Smiokingpipes and Tobaccopipes. Not because I had any issue with the others, but the I like the selections and the service so just stay there. They slowed down during the self isolationism but still shipped. That was as expected anyway. Hopefully he sent you your order by swift mail.

Thanks all. I filed a claim with PayPal and sent Jeff another email. He responded today saying the order has shipped and sent the tracking stuff. No explanation or "hey sorry man" but I am happy enough with a shipped order. I have always found them reliable before (bought from them for about 12 or so years) so not sure what happened here. Maybe time to look somewhere else.
Is one bad experience after 12 years worth moving on? I'm not trying to be an arse just wondering....

Status
Not open for further replies.