What's new

Sold! R. M. Perkins - Oom Paul

Robert Perkins

Teenager at Heart
Sales
Hi Guys,

I just finished up this Oom Paul the other day, and even though it gave me fits, I am happy with how it turned out.

I especially like the way that the "red amber" Italian acrylic rod looks as a stem material.

This is my first time using this particular color, and I think it pairs really well with a red-stained pipe.

So anyway, this one is $240.00 USD shipped anywhere on earth, and there is a PayPal "Buy Now" button on my website if anybody's interested.

Cheers and thanks for looking.

Robert

Specifications
Materials:
Grecian briar and hand-cut Italian acrylic rod
Length: 4.250 inches (108.0 mm) measured horizontally or 5.812 inches (147.6 mm) measured from bit to heel
Tobacco Chamber: 0.865 inches (22.0 mm) diameter x 2.010 inches (51.1 mm) deep
Outside of Bowl: 1.531 inches (38.9 mm) diameter x 2.386 inches (60.6 mm) tall
Weight: 2.47 ounces (70 grams)
Briar Grade: NA (rusticated)
Workmanship Grade: 3.5/5
Trappings: Comes with a nice wool pipe sock hand-sewn by Adriana

Robert Perkins

Teenager at Heart
Sales
Okay, this one's sold. Thanks so much, @MarineDad. I just sent you a private message.

I’m not normally crazy about that shape but that’s gorgeous work, Robert. Very nice pipe.
Yeah, I hear you, man. I wasn't much on the Oom Paul shape when I first got into pipes, but it has steadily grown on me over the years. Now I really like them.

Thanks so much for the kind words, @MakDragon, @weedsnager, @Adam Bybee, @Ronv69, @Russ H. and @Sir Saartan.

And muchas gracias, @Kevin Keith. :)

Sir Saartan

The Tan Saarlander
Patron
I wasn't much on the Oom Paul shape when I first got into pipes, but it has steadily grown on me over the years.
Isn't it funny how some "old school" shapes don't really appeal to many at first glance, but once you look closer you discover the elegance and the perfection of the
proportions and slowly you grow fond of them?

I guess there's a reason why these are the traditional shapes.