Radice

SC Smoker

I’m not pipe expert, nor do I claim to be. I have some old GBDs that I love. Stanwells make up some of my best daily smokers. I have two BSTs that are great, and I hope someday to own more. I have a couple of Castellos that I really like. Few more various brands make up the rest of my collection. I recently purchased an estate twin bore Radice; my first. I have to say that this is a great smoker. No matter what I put in it, it smoke dry and effortlessly. Almost smokes itself. No other real point to this post. I just wish I’d discovered these pipes sooner.

Surlysoul

Sales
I’m not pipe expert, nor do I claim to be. I have some old GBDs that I love. Stanwells make up some of my best daily smokers. I have two BSTs that are great, and I hope someday to own more. I have a couple of Castellos that I really like. Few more various brands make up the rest of my collection. I recently purchased an estate twin bore Radice; my first. I have to say that this is a great smoker. No matter what I put in it, it smoke dry and effortlessly. Almost smokes itself. No other real point to this post. I just wish I’d discovered these pipes sooner.
I agree good pipes and in my experience, consistently so.

Billy Ockham

Notice when you are happy.
Actually, you sound like as much of a pipe expert as anyone else. You’ve found several pipes that you enjoy smoking. Therefore, you have attained enlightenment. Carry on.