What's new

Rattrays Buckingham?

Monkel

Anyone have any thoughts on this one? I'm thinking ahead to winter time and think this would be a great winter time smoke. I'm a big hunter and I feel like this could be a great smoke while I'm 20ft up in my tree stand surrounded by snow.

I like Buckingham very much. I am an aromatic lover. This one is a bit unusual and is of very good quality. I think it would make an awesome treestand companion. It has a vanilla roomnote and flavor but still a good amount of the tobacco flavor. As with most Rattray offerings it can be a biter if you push it too hard.

Monkel

I like Buckingham very much. I am an aromatic lover. This one is a bit unusual and is of very good quality. I think it would make an awesome treestand companion. It has a vanilla roomnote and flavor but still a good amount of the tobacco flavor. As with most Rattray offerings it can be a biter if you push it too hard.
Thanks for the info! I think I'm going to pick up a tin for this winter. Do you get any of the cinnamon or is it mostly tobacco and vanilla?