Sold! RDPipes Partially Blasted Rhodesian (11/19/21)

RDPipes

Misogynistic Pipe Maker to the Stars!
Sales
Thank you sir!

But it seems my colorblindness has gotten me again.
The ebonite is named Blackberry so dangerously I assumed it to be of a Blue and Black which is what I see.
Obviously its not, so I again assume by your reference to Purple. :shakehead:

I think my daughter is planning to get me a pair of those colorblind eye glasses for Christmas
after I told her NOT to. So I reckon we'll see if they help after Christmas, LOL!

Slow Tri

Is it Friday yet?
Sales
Thank you sir!

But it seems my colorblindness has gotten me again.
The ebonite is named Blackberry so dangerously I assumed it to be of a Blue and Black which is what I see.
Obviously its not, so I again assume by your reference to Purple. :shakehead:

I think my daughter is planning to get me a pair of those colorblind eye glasses for Christmas
after I told her NOT to. So I reckon we'll see if they help after Christmas, LOL!
Don't sweat it Ron.....it is beautiful!!

Cramptholomew

It's, like, Phyllis Diller funny.
Sales
Honestly, this pipe reminds me of a fancy Christmas ornament. I think the colors are very complimentary. Good King Wenceslas all the way. Gold, white, and purple are considered “the colors or royalty”. So, honestly, the color palette is fitting for the Christmas season.
White: purity
Gold: wealth
Purple: Royalty and Piety

If someone is looking for a good representation of Christmas in a pipe, this is a great example.

RDPipes

Misogynistic Pipe Maker to the Stars!
Sales
Honestly, this pipe reminds me of a fancy Christmas ornament. I think the colors are very complimentary. Good King Wenceslas all the way. Gold, white, and purple are considered “the colors or royalty”. So, honestly, the color palette is fitting for the Christmas season.
White: purity
Gold: wealth
Purple: Royalty and Piety

If someone is looking for a good representation of Christmas in a pipe, this is a great example.
Thank you sir! LiftHat.gif

Good to know I'm not the only one colorblind, LOL!

Top Bottom