Recent Samuel Gawith Drop

FrankHall

Well-known ember
Sales
Interesting comments, but I am surprised that no one seems to have bought any new S.G. stuff, or at least if anyone did, they aren't interested in relating their experiences. Maybe I'm a weirdo for grabbing things I hadn't smoked before?

lowercaseG

Interesting comments, but I am surprised that no one seems to have bought any new S.G. stuff, or at least if anyone did, they aren't interested in relating their experiences. Maybe I'm a weirdo for grabbing things I hadn't smoked before?
Speaking for myself, I've never been that enamored with S.G. they're good but for whatever reason, I feel G&H just does every thing better than them. FVF<Bright C.R., BBF<BB#2 , Cabbie's<Louisiana Flake, etc. Maybe I'm the weirdo?

FrankHall

Well-known ember
Sales
Speaking for myself, I've never been that enamored with S.G. they're good but for whatever reason, I feel G&H just does every thing better than them. FVF<Bright C.R., BBF<BB#2 , Cabbie's<Louisiana Flake, etc. Maybe I'm the weirdo?
No, I get that. But I was curious out of the people who DID buy S.G. stuff, if they bought anything new to try, and how it worked out.

As usual, I failed to communicate. Maybe I'll start another thread in a few weeks, and be more careful about how I ask the question.

3 Olives

Patron
No, I get that. But I was curious out of the people who DID buy S.G. stuff, if they bought anything new to try, and how it worked out.

As usual, I failed to communicate. Maybe I'll start another thread in a few weeks, and be more careful about how I ask the question.
Frank,
I bought Kendal Plug but I haven’t tried it yet. I have a variety of SG tobacco in the cellar and like it all. I smoke it for what it is - good tobacco.