What's new

Recommendations for expanding my tastes

Cappadoc

Patron
So with the Mr Snuff free shipping, I placed an order for some snuff I have had a a couple I haven’t.
I am thinking about trying some Viking snuffs. I have Thor’s Hammer on the way. Any others that are notable? They all seem to get good reviews. Never tried them before
I have tried a bunch of Toque and Wilson’s.
Some Bernard’s on the way, but I tend to prefer British snuffs.
I have had a few McChrystals, but other than O&G they leave me underwhelmed.
I have quite a bit of 6 Photo snuff.

What am I missing out on?

JRobert

Nuclear Moderator
Staff member
How did your search for American scotch snuffs turn out? Did you try Square yet? Have you been through the 'top five snuffs' thread?

I just placed an order at MrSnuff, mostly Indian snuffs because I see them mentioned so much. I wanted some White Elephant, but it was out of stock. Of course it came back in stock the day after I placed my order.

https://pipesmokersdens.com/threads/whats-your-top-5-snuffs.1371/

Cappadoc

Patron
I have not been able to find a source for reasonably priced Scotches. Those will wait for a trip south.
I have been through the top 5 thread.
I have some Bernard’s planned. Debating SWS snuffs based on price, but I am considering several of them.
Also considering Viking blonde, dark, ISS as well as SG St Elmo’s, Firedance and Golden Glow.

Looking for feedback on those and other recommendations.

StillLearning

Elmos is very very good. I don't know why I don't reach for it more to be honest.

Thors hammer is top notch and I've also tried the Viking spear and it's really good too.