What's new

Red Virginia

Ernie Q

Sales
@Ernie Q, is Simply Red going to be a permanent tobacco at Watch City? Or is this a one-off blend? I am ordering some either way, but would like to get some in the future too. Thanks for your time.
Permanent but it’s selling so quickly that we are running out the initial 15 pounds fast. I can’t rush the aging so I am getting ready to put 50 pounds together in an effort to get ahead of the demand. I wish we could do better with stock but I’m only 1 guy in a small room...

dmkerr

Fabulously non-descript
Staff member
Permanent but it’s selling so quickly that we are running out the initial 15 pounds fast. I can’t rush the aging so I am getting ready to put 50 pounds together in an effort to get ahead of the demand. I wish we could do better with stock but I’m only 1 guy in a small room...
We will refer to you as the American Sam Gawith

headrott

For your excellent tobaccos, it's worth the wait! Thanks for going the extra mile to make sure supply is there.