What's new

Red Virginia

lowercaseG

Mine came yesterday, and I'll be sending some out to Jim to review. I like this blend a lot. It's very aptly named, a good simple red Virginia blend. It's not McClelland and I didn't expect that. On its own merits it's a good all day smoke, and I will happily buy more if and when more is to be had.
My thoughts exactly. Simply red is... Simply good! And, who is i agree on the McClelland angle. I'll say that I view this tobacco how I view 5100. Which is, having the blender say "I'm not gonna make anything fancy, I'm just gonna make something simple and do it very well." I hope that make sense.

Langridor

Patron
Had my first taste of Simply Red this morning. First class smoke. I’m no tobacco reviewer, just don’t have the right words. But I felt it was such a clean earthy rounded tobacco flavor that really made me feel as though I was smoking something I grew out back, aged it a while to knock off any edges, and enjoyed it just as nature grew it, simply. Good stuff @Ernie Q. You make more, I’ll buy more.

MakDragon

Former PSF Wizard
Sales
Patron
Had my first taste of Simply Red this morning. First class smoke. I’m no tobacco reviewer, just don’t have the right words. But I felt it was such a clean earthy rounded tobacco flavor that really made me feel as though I was smoking something I grew out back, aged it a while to knock off any edges, and enjoyed it just as nature grew it, simply. Good stuff @Ernie Q. You make more, I’ll buy more.
Cant wait to get some!!